It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

December is finally here! In case you missed any of my recent blog posts, pictures on Instagram, or tweets, I love Christmas and have been not-so-patiently waiting for its arrival. I am aware that it's only the 2nd of December, but as soon as the clock ticks over to 12:00am on the 1st of December, it's officially Christmas in my eyes.


Daniel and I like to colour code our presents, with his presents being wrapped in purple wrapping paper, and mine in pink. Two years ago we used striped wrapping paper, but this year we had to use a few different rolls each because we kept running out of paper.


Most of our decorations are purple and pink, just like our presents, and this year I decided to put the pink decorations on the left side of the tree, with my presents underneath, and the purple decorations on the right side, with Daniel's presents underneath. We also bought a new set of baubles each from Zing; Daniel got Fallout 4 ones and I got Pokemon ones.


Of course, no Christmas is complete without stockings or advent calendars. I've had my Hello Kitty stocking for a while now, and I absolutely love it. After Christmas I hang it up in my cupboard near my Hello Kitty soft toys because it's too cute to store away in a box for 11 months. I'd like to get Daniel his own stocking that has something he likes on it, but he doesn't mind the generic red stocking for now. At the moment they're both empty, but they'll be filled with candy once it gets closer to Christmas.


~                ~                ~                ~                ~                ~                ~                ~                ~

I've also bought some new stand-alone ornaments from Kmart this year, which I'll be sure to show you once I've decided where they're going to go. We're also hoping to buy more tinsel to decorate the house with (similar to what Daniel does on my birthday), and to get some lights! We seem to have misplaced the ones we used to own. I am also yet to set up our mini tree, which usually goes in our office, so this is far from the last Christmas-related post that you'll see.

Until next time,
Indya xx

PS. As I'm sure you spotted in the first photo, I also picked up a cheeky donut ornament from Typo a few weeks ago. It doesn't go with our theme, but it was just so me that I couldn't resist!

Popular Posts