Love Where You Live: Melbourne in Photographs

Travelling is my number one dream and life goal. I want to see as much of the world as I can. I used to be so desperate to move to somewhere far away like Canada or Japan, and I probably still would if the opportunity ever came up (especially if it was to Canada... everyone is so nice there - and it snows!), but I have definitely grown to appreciate where I live as I've gotten older.

I understand why so many people want to live in Australia. We are really lucky with our health care and schooling options; plus Melbourne itself has been named the most liveable city for the last 6 years, and I can see why. I really do love this place. It's got its downsides, as every city does, but I still think it's pretty great. Today I felt like showing you some photos I've taken over the last few years that I think capture even a small part of Melbourne's beauty. Hope you enjoy!
























Until next time,
Indya xx

Popular Posts