Wonderful Things || Weekly Musings

♡ I saw this video the day that I posted my last Weekly Musings post and I was so sad that I had to wait a whole week to share it: Tom Holland dancing and lip synching to Rihanna's song "Umbrella". Definitely one of the greatest things I have ever seen, and I'm not just saying because I love Spiderman (yes, all of them! Tom Holland is my favourite though).

♡ Katharina from Pretty Cake Machine is in the process of re-making her Sailor Moon dessert series that she did a few years ago, and her first two posts about it have blown my mind. Absolute cooking goals.

♡ I've recently fallen in love with stock photos, and this particular stock photographer is definitely my favourite so far. She has so many gorgeous and girly photos! Expect to see them in upcoming blog posts.

♡ My Facebook page has already reached 64 likes! I honestly can't believe it. If you like my blog and wish to keep up to date with when (and what) I post, feel free to give it a like!



♡ Learning that everything goes back to your childhood has helped me understand a lot of different issues that I struggle with. Even if you're unable to stop something from triggering you, simply learning why it does - and why other things don't - can still help quite a bit.


♡ Somebody Sailor Moon-ified their graduation cap, and it's amazing.

 If anyone wants to buy me a present for any reason at all, I would love these three patches from Elorasaurus. She has plans to eventually turn them into pins so I'm trying really hard to wait for them, but I just love these designs so much that I might have to get the patches first.

Until next time,
Indya xx

Popular Posts