Just a small girl trying to make the most of the world that she is both perpetually terrified of, and amazed by.

Friday, 18 August 2017

Uncommon Goods Home Decor Wish List

It's certainly no secret that I have a very particular home decor style. Basically, I love anything that is shaped like something else - particularly when that something is in the shape of food, and especially when it's shaped like candy.

It's difficult to find stores that suit my home decor style as everyone is in love with minimalism and muted colours at the moment, so when I do find a place that satisfies my bold and bright home decor wishes, you can bet that I am going to tell the world about it.




1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

Uncommon Goods is one of my favourite online stores. Just like the name suggests, it is filled with uncommon and unique decor pieces for your home, as well as an abundance of great ideas for gifts for those of you who like to start their Christmas shopping early.

There is something for everyone at Uncommon Goods, including kids (the gummy bear and balloon dog night lights may technically be for kids, but I still want them!) and even those with a green thumb

Animal lovers can also breathe a sigh of relief know that Uncommon Goods has never sold any products that contain leather,  fur or feathers. They are also committed to working with a range of suppliers - including artists and small manufacturers - to bring you a wide variety of products.

                                                                                                              ~

Did you see anything on the list that you like? If you happen to purchase something, feel free to buy an extra one and send it my way - my birthday is next month 😉  and let me know if you have any favourite pieces from Uncommon Goods that you think deserve a mention!

Until next time,
Indya xx
Related posts:
Ice Cream Home Decor Candy Home Decor ♡ 
♡ Organise Your Home Office Day 

Uncommon Goods were kind enough to sponsor this post. All items mentioned were chosen by me, and all thoughts and words are my own. I only work with brands that I genuinely like and believe in. Thank you for supporting The Small Adventurer!