Just a small girl trying to make the most of the world that she is both perpetually terrified of, and amazed by.

Monday, 11 September 2017

Life Is Good || Weekly Edit

♡ Daniel and I recently got new neighbours and they own TWO PUGS! I am so excited about the possibility of seeing pugs from my lounge room window that I don't even care that we're the only people in a set of units who weren't allowed pets.

 These fake rock candy magnets from Handmade Charlotte are the cutest things ever - and so much easier to make than the real thing! I would love to decorate my fridge with them.


 The importance on creating a resting haven.


♡ I just discovered the wonderful store that is Ryman and now I need their entire catalogue. I could write an entire post on their sticky note selection alone. There's watermelon ones, ice cream ones, typewriter ones, rainbow ones, and my all time favourite, instant camera ones. (My birthday is coming up, just saying...)


♡ The perfect Halloween costume for your pup! This just may be the cutest thing I've ever seen.




♡ Saw this uplifting post on Reddit and had to share it with you guys. No matter how bad you think your life is, it can always get better!

♡ It turns out that money can buy you happiness, it just depends what you spend it on.


♡ I have had Christmas on my mind every single day since the first of September, and I recently discovered this Christmas DIY project and I am in love. If I can find some glass bowls that aren't too expensive, I am definitely going to give it a try! (Question for those in Australia: do you know where to buy fake snow? I've never seen it in stores before!)


♡ Some important life lessons that are often overlooked, but shouldn't be.


♡ I just discovered Tortik Annushka on Instagram and am completely blown away by their cakes! They honestly don't even look real. Every single thing they create is breathtaking, but I particularly like their telephone boxChristmas baublepicture frame, and Campbell's soup can cakes. #Goals!


Until next time,

Indya xx