Well, hello there! It's been quite a while since I wrote a Weekly Edit post. I have really missed sharing life updates and my favourite online finds with you all. After running a poll on Twitter to see if anyone of you actually even like these kind of posts, I was pleasantly surprised to discover that most of you do, so I'll try to sprinkle them in here and there when I can!
This week Daniel and I got back from our holiday in Surfer's Paradise, Queensland and we loved it. It involved so many things we don't usually do - going outside, getting up early, going to bed early, going out for dinner, and being in the sun, but we loved every minute of it.
It was our first time on a plane, which I ended up loving after a lifetime of being petrified of it. We even fell in love with the beach, which is so out of character for us! I definitely think we'll be coming back to Queensland in the future. Anyway, here are some great Internet finds that I just had to share with you guys:
- If you know me at all, you'll know how much I adore novelty cross body bags, and I just discovered this cookie one by Yoshi that I have to have! Anyone feeling generous this Valentine's Day? 😜
- I shared my first Rice Krispies Treat recipe this week and I am so happy with it! It got a great number of views, which is always nice, especially when you're trying out something new. I'll definitely have to make more of these guys in the future!
- Free printable letterboard cupcake toppers for Valentine's Day. OR, if you're like me and would prefer to make cookies, you could always put some Valentine's quotes on these letterboard sugar cookies that I shared a little while ago 😉
- I have just discovered my new favourite online shop: Sweets and Treats. They have the cutest party decor items (can you say "flamingo straws"?!), but my favourite things in their entire catalogue are these ice cream-shaped hard candies. I don't think I've ever found an item that is more "me"!
- In case you've missed me mentioning it a million times on Instagram, I am planning on doing a huge declutter and reorganisation of our entire place this year as our tiny little unit is getting far too full. Some things on my shopping list to help me achieve this is a million storage containers and a more practical way to organise my files. I'd also love to get my hands on this book as I'm sure it would be a huge help.
- Mooey and Friends has reopened her Etsy shop! She makes the most adorable crochet items that you guys NEED to go check out, and help spread the word to support this small business/creator 💕
How is 2018 going for all of you? Is it shaping up to be everything you had hoped for? Let me know in the comments!
Until next time,